Monday, April 29, 2013

F**k The Game

Today's entry is just a small tidbit. No videos or background music. I just don't understand something about relationships that maybe someone can explain to me:

Why the fuck do people still play fucking games with their significant others after they have already won them over?

Seriously, I want to know because it just baffles my mind. You have your guy/girl who already put up with all your mindfucks before, and they still LOVED you!! So why, after an extended period of time do you play the games? Be thankful for what you have because after a certain point the games are pointless.
Backstory: I have a friend who has been with the same dude for x amount of time. They still mindfuck one another. "I love you. No, I hate you!" Or one of them will go and converse with someone of the opposite sex to make their partner jealous.
No. Fuck that! Don't be an idiot and screw your shit up because you want to play the game. Play Monopoly or Sorry.

So please, she'd some light on me under the comments section.

Xoxo ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment